Friday, October 7, 2011

EDC Pocket Dump


Obviously this is not a review. The goal of this post here is to just share my EDC items. By doing so, others get an idea on how to better their EDC. Check out this website for many more "pocket dumps". 

Items (from left to right):
     Okay's key safe
          Two sets of keys (in case I look my keys in the car)
           Lacie 4gb jump drive (always have a way to collect/share data quickly)
     Cell phone
     Bandana (for drying hands, sweat, oil...)
     Streamlight Microstream Flashlight (Nutnfancy's Review
     Mace brand "Keyguard" pepper spray
     Slim wallet
     Spyderco Tenacious 
     Victorionix Climber II
     Timex Ironman Road Trainer Heart Rate Monitor Watch (not shown)


Vision:
     In the future, I see myself replacing my phone with an iPhone 4s (for the obvious music, photos, contacts, calender, notepad, video, and camera capabilities). My knife will be swapped for a Kershaw Skyline while a Smith and Wesson Bodyguard would be added. Lastly my watch would be replaced by a Suunto Core. 

No comments:

Post a Comment